Plastar
Plastar
Logo

Estiko
General
Estiko
Estiko
Estiko 1918 2008
Estiko
Estiko
Production
Estiko
Estiko
Real estate
Estiko
Estiko
Awards
Estiko
Estiko
News
Estiko
Estiko
Contact

AS ESTIKO
Soola 8
51014 Tartu
Tel:+372 737 1000
Faks: +372 737 1010
estiko@estiko.ee
 
EstikoEstiko PlastarKinnisvaraHorecaTasku
Estiko
Dorpat Spa

Estiko 1918 2008

1918 Albert Laretei established his comb factory in Tartu.
1930 Tartu Comb Factory was renamed Estonian Comb Factory, Estico in the abbreviated form
1940 Estico was nationalised. The main product articles of the company were combs, also hair clasps, pens and cigarette holders were made
1969  Estico began manufacturing polyethylene film and it quickly became the main product of the factory
1972 Comb Factory was renamed Tartu Experimental Plastic Products Factory
1991 Tartu Experimental Plastic Products Factory was registered as a public limited company and was called AS ESTIKO PLASTAR
1998 The most eye-catching office building in the heart of Tartu was completed - a 14-storey Emajõe Ärikeskus
2001 The façade of Emajõe Kaubahall received a new look
2002  The biggest interior decoration store in the Southern Estonia, Sisustus E-Kaubamaja, was opened
2007 The only riverside accommodation facility in Tartu, Dorpat Hotel accommodating 410 guests opened its doors
2008 Dorpat Convention Centre and Tasku centre were completed

 

© 2009 AS ESTIKO